HIGHLIGHTS
- Got to interview more people for potential stories. So fun. Love it!
- On bus ride, sat behind this way cute fam with 3 little girls. They looked Mormon and lo behold, it wasn't very long until they asked if we were LDS. They live in China with the military and go on crazy adventures with their kids. They gave us lots of tips on Asia and helped pass the time cause we got to play with their kids. One of them sang us "Ï am a Child of God" in Mandarin. No big deal, I could do that too when I was 4.
- Sitting in an internet cafe (right now) that's playing soft hits from the early 90s and convincing Cakes that they're my fav songs that I'm pulling up on youtube. That's right. Unbreak my heart!
LOWLIGHTS
- Had to say bye to our Aussie buddies after traveling with them for almost a week. :(
- Yet another sobering experience going to the Killing Fields. I feel really blessed to be able to be learning about all of this and be right where it happened. The country has come a really long way to recover from these things and in such a short time but you can still definitely see the scars.
- Bathroom highlights: Sink drains onto floor and water only sometimes comes out the faucet.
No comments:
Post a Comment