- Kayaked to this cool rock formation thing and climbed around.
- Went on solo hike to cool viewpoint. Got to run up a crazy hill, which always makes me a little happy.
- Got oil massages on the beach. I tried not to let the Jack Johnson make me feel like I wasn't in Asia. :) It was a dream.
- Cake's ATM card was eaten by the machine and then miraculously recovered a few hours later. Yay for answered prayers.
LOWLIGHTS
- Enjoyed sunrise on the beach to the company of several stray dogs. I think there's a karma thing where the more you dislike dogs, the more they hang around you. Cakes was surrounded and not entertained about it.
- Spent an eternity at the internet place trying to burn our CDs of pics. Only semi-successful.
- Last day enjoying the sun/islands.
No comments:
Post a Comment