- One night we were taking a walk at Sheena's and it was the stinking RADDEST sky ever. All of it!
- Found a fun toy at a park that could be really effective in a gym.
LOWLIGHTS
- Tyler refused to be so tacky as so use a plastic baggy as a carry-on, so instead he stuffed his treats I gave him into his shoes in his backpack. Arguably tackier.
- Tried multiple times to take a jumping picture with the self-timer. Pathetic.
Super rad sky. Rad guy. That rhymes.
I get to be married to this mug. Soooo lucky.
Helping me up or pushing me off? You be the judge.
I don't think we could've done this good of a job if we'd tried.
Random pic Typo took just messing around, but you can kinda see the ring.
So classy.
4 comments:
So happy for you guys!
You look so cute in those pictures- Your hair has gotten so long and pretty. I can't wait to see you!
That is an awesome sunset pic. It would be a perfect engagement photo for you lot.
Oh, and congratulations. I totally saw it coming, but I'm glad I didn't have to lie to you.
Thanks for the goodies!!!!! I am so happy it's over, tyler is less worried and freaked out, we can't have his hair fall out, that would be very bad. So, congrats..... I guess, hope you have fun being engaged to THAT. Ha ha ha ha, just kidding, can't wait to have you as a sister in law!!!!!!
P.S. I finally commented!
Post a Comment