Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Salt Flats Extravaganza

HIGHLIGHTS

- So stinkin cool!

- Everything was bright white and we could drive on it and get dirty and it crackled under your feel just so.

- I did my first donut!! Only one cause I love Sassy.

LOWLIGHTS

- We each suffered the loss of a pair of flip flops. Only I'm a devoted significant other so I retrieved his from the quicksand.

- Tried to find mine again, but you'd be surprised how many things on the salt flats look like thin, brown flip flops. And it's quite hard to have a sense of direction amongst a vast stretch of salt.








The salt was sparkly!


Last sighting of my flip flops. RIP.


Uh, we didn't mean to wear matching stripes. Just thought I should give that disclaimer. Although it does make for a pretty stylish photo shoot.




I know, ewww! But I figured I had to have at least one token kissing pic from a weekend o' engagement. Haha. So, forgive me.



Tyler post quicksand. He doesn't really like to be dirty so this didn't make him super happy. Unfortunately, I couldn't stop laughing.



Quite resourceful.



Making due with whatever footwear we had left.

1 comment:

courtney dalley said...

CAAAAARTWRIIIIGHT! (that is me squealing, by the way). I went on your facebook to bug you and saw that you have a blog! I'm so glad! You and your new man are so cute together!!!! Please, post more kissing pictures, makes me glad that one of us is getting kisses from a dream man. Hey, if you like, you should check out my blog, too! Let's be blogging friends! courtneydalley.blogspot.com
(lots of insane Dalley Fam stories. You know you wanna!) And Hey, when and where are you getting married, you stinker?