Sunday, July 11, 2010

VRSII weeks 2-3

HIGHLIGHTS:

- My teacher from Palomar came up to teach us for 2 weeks. A little taste from home! :)

- Running into my roommate in Barnes & Noble. Keep in mind few of us ever leave the apts. Ever. And we were there to by almost the exact same books!! Meant to be.

- When I found a gob of PB down my shirt. Allegedly oozed out of my sandwich and turned into a little ball down my shirt.

- Succeeding in getting Earl Had to Die out of my head. It was there at least 2 weeks. Thanks Dixie Chicks. :P And thanks roommies for tolerating me!

LOWLIGHTS:

- Fruit flies in the apt. My nemesis.

- Realizing that when left to my own devices, I rely on Reese's Puffs as my primary source of nutrients. Whole grains and calcium guaranteed. Says so right on the box!

- Realizing later that the peanut butter ball was really actually just a PB chip from my granola bar.

- Fearing that Earl might be back.

Below: Dancing to Earl and cool pics of the capitol. All compliments of my roommie Emily.








1 comment:

Nathan Cashion said...

So I really like your 'Highlights/Lowlights' approach to blogging, except for one thing: I have no freakin' clue what you're actually doing!!
As in, are you on some new internship thing somewhere? When and why did you leave San Diego? And after your 4th of July post: Are you in PROVO and you didn't even freaking TELL ME!? Hello, I thought we were friends since you reached your fully-grow adult height (i.e. a long time ago) :-P

So yeah, maybe a quick post explaining the context in which these good and bad things happen would be a good idea.

Thanks :-)