- My language mentor told me something about my "skill level." That means I have SOME level of skill. All right! I'll take it!
- I finished my antibiotics. No more mean pills!
- While we were lounging in the floating pool at Lagoon with our all-day passes, Carrie so aptly observed, "This is the best deaf event ever!!!"
- Getting to see Teresa Pinkal when she came through town! :)
LOWLIGHTS
- Every so often I eat at frozen yogurt at a place other than the YE. I do this to prove to myself that I am open-minded. It was just the mistake I predicted it would be. I'm so sorry, Jackie. I'll never do it again!
- Went to Provo, which inevitably meant I got a boot, which inevitably made Teresa and I late for our date with the all-you-can-eat French Toast at Kneaders. Sniff! (Ahh, Provo. How I hate you sometimes.)
- Listening to the recording at the Lagoon Water Park about not going in the water if you've had diarrhea in the past 2 weeks. Just listening to it made us feel dirty.
- Lynda and Emily shedding actual tears after the moderately tame roller coaster. Haha. Love them!

Down with imitation YE!
I tried to remind them that there were unattended 7-yr olds on the ride, but it was of little consolation.
Lagoon goodness.
No comments:
Post a Comment