Tuesday, July 06, 2010

July 4th w/ Typo

So for 4th of July, I ended up actually having some time off. So I basically forced Tyler to come up here. And here is the result of our weekend:

HIGHLIGHTS:

- The raddest ever care package that Tyler's sibs sent me. (Incl sweet blue glasses as modeled by Tyler in pic below).

- Seeing the Typo. A sight for sore eyes, even though I'd only been gone like 2.5 wks. Pathetic.

- Having friends who love you enough to leave you at their house for a nap because you're so obviously haggard.

- Getting to see Ash and Sharon and Dev. Good times, good times.

LOWLIGHTS:

- The time Tyler took a pic of us but forgot to smile. (See below. Get ready, it's a good one....)

- Fireworks! Yay! I was obsessed with the idea of going up somewhere in the mtns-ish and watching the Provo fireworks with Tyler. We did. But so did about 60,000 other people. :P

- When it took Tyler 27 hrs to drive home due to traffic, a blown out tire, and really bad timing. :( Poor Tyler, who now has a better appreciation for Barstow and Motel 6.

- The fact that Tyler had to leave. :(







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is tyler and i approve this blog!!!!!!

Tina said...

you guys are too cute!