- Having our own kitchen so we could make pizza and muffins and no-bake Oreo pie.
- Tyler saying all of the shop names with Stefano's Italian accent. Such a delight!
- Tour of Monkey River with a really old Belizean man named Harrison, who insists on going by "Buck." He had us rub medicinal plants on us, showed us his village, and even ate some termites.
- Listening to the creole. Crazy to think that it's all English words, but said in a way that there's no hope of understanding,
LOWLIGHTS
- The gelataria!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!! Why a lowlight? Because we discovered it the first day and have been back at least once a day since.
- The unnerving way the sound travels, making it seem like people are right in our living room. And the bird that sounds exactly like a screen door opening and shutting, to make doubly sure you never feel completely at ease.
- That it took me until I got married to Tyler to see the crazed look on his face that he gets when there's any kind of insect in the room.
- Being the last to sight all of the animals on the river tour. Sometimes I even tried to fake that I saw them, just for the sake of time, but the guides could always tell since I was looking the wrong way.

The pad.
The pizza.
Just plain rad.
If you look close, you can read the carefully painted sign: "John the Bakerman, right in side...the door."
On the boat ride. What a babe.
3 comments:
I love you! I am glad you are having fun and it makes me soo soo jealous.
Yeah! Looks like you are having so much fun. Can't wait to hear all about the trip. Also can't wait to see pics of the wedding and reception.
This is craig and debbie and we think we should call Javi and find our when tyler is back on the schedule. Maybe he knows when you guys are coming back. HAHAHA!!!
Post a Comment