HIGHLIGHTS
- Went to General Conference. Some nice girl I barely knew gave me her tickets b/c she knew I was trying to find some and she was already going to a session. Anyway, it was cool. And cool to sit next to Tyler again at church stuff. I missed the arm around me to fend off overactive air conditioning. :)
- Engagement pics with Sharon. Such a rip-roaring good time. And she did such a fabulous job. Oh, my talented friends!
- Mission reunions. So fun to meet each other's peeps and count how many times one of my Nauvoo grandparents said something like, "You've got yerself a good one here! You'd better take care of her!" Love them! :)
- The Philly Cheesesteaks at his reunion!
- Kissing Skype goodbye.
LOWLIGHTS
- The super lonely horse that insisted on being in as many pics as possible at the engagement shoot.
- Having to say bye to my girls (and their cute kiddos) in UT.
- The fact that even though I'm home, we still have to date 3 mths to get married. :(

Still learning where to look when taking pics on his iPod.

Watching conference at Sheena's. Miss them!

The drive home. Obviously.
Our new best friend.
1 comment:
So glad you updated your blog! I love it!
Post a Comment