Sunday, June 20, 2010

About a boy.

Generally I reserve my blog exclusively for traveling adventures. But dating Tyler pretty much IS an adventure.

Sometimes I can be pretty low profile about the boy who's more than a friend to me, so I wanted to tell my blog readers out there (yes, all 5 of you) some of why I adore this kid.

HIGHLIGHTS:

10. Tyler is SUPER entertaining and we pretty much always have fun together.

9. He says just the right thing. (Well, mostly...) :) Plus, he texts me good things all throughout the day.

8. He ALSO has the I-don't-ever-want-to-go-anywhere-alone complex. How convenient.

7. He's a good listener, even when I'm being irrational (which is almost never.)

6. He helps me make decisions when I would spend a half hour deciding which fruit snacks I want.

5. He's very handsome.

4. He's SUPER easy to talk to. That makes life easy.

3. He sometimes wears all of one color.

2. He carries my heavy bags and I don't even mind.

1. He treats me like I'm a pretty big deal.





P.S. I just realized all the pics are just of our faces. So I guess reason #11 is that we're equally vain.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Where are the lowlights? j/k

I like Tyler because he understands my quirky sister and loves her anyway. I wasn't sure I could ever trust a guy to be able to do that!

Ruthie said...

Yay! This makes my day.

Kerry said...

What a sweet shout out to the TYPO! I am so excited he gets to see you this weekend. I love and miss you.

)en said...

yeah. this is pretty awesome. i just checked in to the blog after a long long time. I am pleased. <3 you.