Highlights:
- The fact that Tyler let us leave late even though he didn’t want to, thus allowing me to finish [most] of my errands, and take Kenley with me! :)
- The fact that we didn’t run out of gas when the light came on 50 miles from civilization.
- Tyler and I agreed on music most of the way.
Lowlights:
- Saying goodbye to KT and the kids. Sniff!!
- Never playing scrabble with our cheese-its. Bummer.
- Super, super sketchy noise my car is making. I’m sorry too, Sassy.
Tuesday
Highlights:
- Getting to go to the park with Lila and Launi. Particularly the part where Lila asked Tyler to chase her, then cried hysterically when he caught her.
- Iceberg shakes!!!! Mine’s still in the freezer.
Lowlights:
- Finding out I had to be at my internship 6 hours before I thought the next day.
Welcome to Sorenson VRSII
Day One
Highlights:
- Passing out. The clammy, freaked out feeling wasn’t necessarily a highlight, but it certainly was a new experience—all of which I consider highlights.
- The fact that I opted to eat next door at a sub shop instead of the sketchy, greasy hamburger joint that everyone else regretted eating at.
- The fact that regardless of the tastiness of my meal, I wasn’t the one paying for it. Weee!
Lowlights:
- Trying to log onto the internet with a cryptic password scribbled on a postit note in man handwriting. No internet for me tonight. :(
- Tyler having to wait at the airport for approx 7 hrs. :/ Sorry buddy.
- Being so emotionally and physically exhausted that when the director commented asked if I was tired, I very nearly burst into tears, and had to avoid the conversation.
- Eating only juice, a couple cookies, and a milkshake between the hours of 645am-5pm. Hmph.
No comments:
Post a Comment