- Going out shootin' in the wilderness. For reals, with a pistol.
- Getting to meet Teresa Pinkal's beau so I can approve/disapprove. So far, so good.
- Muddy buddies for dinner! And Ritz/PB/choc chips for snack. And Old Chicago pizza. I have yet to actually get hungry.
Lowlights:
- Eating it twice while mtn biking. But no pain, no bruise. So it was well worth it.
- Going to bed at 10pm Fri night.
- Spending Sat night watching youtube videos cause we were too tired and lazy to think of anything more riveting.


4 comments:
You look like a natural with that gun. Perhaps you should abandon the ASL community and go for something in law enforcement? But you'd have to stay awake...
I just love you girls. I am trying extra hard not to be jealous because you asked me not to be, but its not happening. I love you. xo
that picture of you with the gun is so great! (i especially like the flip-flops. it adds to the hard-core)
oh my. i love you with long hair. also: i first read katie's comment as saying, "you look like a nerd with that gun." ha ha. funny.. kind of.
Post a Comment