Sunday, September 16, 2012

Spit-up, sweat, and tears...

HIGHLIGHTS

- The times, though few and far between, that I can actually figure out what he wants/needs!

- Still on maternity leave for 3 more weeks! AND I can go back to the gym now!

- Starting to giggle. Best thing ever!! Sounds a little like a pig squeal, as Tyler described it.





- He has a bit of a spit-up issue, so for revenge I made a tribute tune to honor his precious digestive system. It somehow made me feel a little bit better:

To the tune of "You Are My Sunshine"
My name is Watson,
I spit up often.
I enjoy eating all my meals twice.
You'll never know Mom, when I will strike next
So you dang well better be nice!

(Working on coming up for one that about naptimes next....)



LOWLIGHTS

- Those days when I feel like I'm covered in every bodily fluid that can come from a baby.

- When those days turn into 3.

- Baby = alarm with no snooze button. Clearly no one ever warned him about what I'm like when I wake up cause he's not even a little bit scared to do it.


This is how we baracaded him from spitting up on the couch. That is, after our very large blanket already fell victim to him.

Tyler with his two babies.

Aunt Hannah and Baby Moses.

He strongly prefers his dad's hands to pacifiers.

Well-placed spit-up. Thanks, Wats.

Sometimes they pose with matching faces.
Staring at nothing in particular. Actually, probably at the guitars on the wall behind me. One of his favorite focal points.

1 comment:

Chris and Julie said...

i love the photos andrea! :) im a nanny for a 2 month old and he has reflux, so i am very familiar with the unpredictable projectile spit up haha