Wednesday, June 01, 2011

How to Know You're Not Really an Adult

1. You accidentally microwave a paper towel to your pizza. :( And trust me, if there'd been ANY way to salvage it, I would have.





2. You find a big tangle in your hair in the middle of church on Sunday (while you're on the stand ready to give a talk). Then two days later, you find the same tangle in your hair, only bigger.


Sunday.....


Tuesday.....


3. You show up for a full day's work at the office, sans brassiere. (Sorry, no pic for this one...)

8 comments:

KaraLyn said...

Andrea, your life is just hysterical!

Tina said...

Lol...you are hilarious!! I will never understand how a tangle could last as long as you made it last (lol!), but I did once go to church sans brassiere...I was mortified once I realized what I had done!? :)

Katie said...

Oh, Andrea. :(

Anonymous said...

well its great being able to live these events with you!!!

blair said...

You just make me laugh. I can't help myself.

amandamenghini said...

I have actually done that with that very same pizza before! And I showed up on halloween to work at school once missing a brassiere. Apparently I was so excited to wear my costume I got ahead of myself. I've never had a knot like that in my hair though. Which is why I am your MUCH cooler friend :)

Andrea said...

But Mandi, it is reassuring that we're still so very much on the same page. And I'm positive you've had a knot in your hair like that. Girl's Camp, hello?

Andrea said...

And yes, Tyler was the one who got to comb the tangle out, who thinks it's funny to remind me to wear a bra every morning, and...well..I guess he's never really had to be subjected to the cooking. Lucky duck.