- Seeing all kinds of wildlife: seals, whales, sea lions, sea anenomies, etc. Really wild. Like the crocodile hunter but for the coast.
- Our cute and FREE condo we got to stay in. (Thanks Paige's mom and dad!) Right on the edge of a cliff down to the beach.
- Going on runs though the woods and along the sand.
- Making yummy, wholesome meals at night. Followed by yummy, less-wholesome desserts.
- Seeing my friends I love and miss and having long meaningful and meaningless conversations.
Lowlights:
- Uh, I'd say the chilly, massive fog cloud we've been in the whole time, but that's all part of the OR experience.
- Hearing, "Mom! I'm not kidding! I'm really gonna puke!" and "I just wanna go HOME!!!" from Paige's nephews (out here for a day). They very nearly didn't make it through the hour whale-watching trip. I'm not ashamed to say I captured a pic of them both doubled over and almost in tears.
- The seven hours we spent at the outlet mall. I ended up pulling a Scott and leaving to sleep in the car. Though not in a fit of rage.




1 comment:
Im sad I missed the big adventure:( I am also sad that Alaska didnt make the blog.
Post a Comment